- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Optimize existing code and implement new functionalities for the iOS application
- Comfortable in all stages of software development, from problem exploration and design, all the way to execution and delivery
- Write maintainable high-performance code in Objective C or Swift
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project.
- Strong OOPS concept.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards
- Experience with offline storage (Core Data/SQLIte/Realm), threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Apple Push Notifications and FCM.
- Experience with third-party libraries (Google Maps, Google Analytics, Flurry and Social Media) and APIs
- Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on iOS platform.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Has personally published mobile applications to the iTunes App Store
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have experience with unit testing.
- Knowledge of IoT device integration will be a plus.