The designer is expected to:
- Work with Business and Design lead to understand the requirements.
- Create requirements to architecture.
- Work with innovative technology like LiFi.
- Design and implement software of embedded device and systems from requirements to production.
- Work with various MCU, MP and DSP systems.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Review and optimise design.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Interface with hardware and design development.
What do we expect from you?
- Good technical depth in various MPU/MP architecture and DSP concepts.
- Good technical depth in digital design, MCU, FPGA, DSP.
- Critical thinker and passionate about solving problems.
- Good programming experience in C, C++, Assembly language.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of OS and coding techniques.
- Knowledge of different protocols, interface and hardware subsystems.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptive and self-motivated person who can work independently.
- Flexibility in different design tools
- 0-10 years of experience in Embedded/DSP/RTOS based designs.
- Experience with STM, MSP430 are preferred.