As a senior front-end engineer; you will be working on the front end of IRIS and the website. You will be coding interfaces that are dealing with large amounts of data, incorporating complex data visualisations and multiple user types.
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End Engineering
- Skilled at and prior experience with React and Angular
- Passion to code UI Designs down to the minutest details including screen transitions and animations.
- Ability to engineer UI elements incorporating large amounts of data and complex data visualisations.
- Agility to work with the Design team to create screen flows.
- Skilled at spotting, troubleshooting and resolving bugs. Logical and efficient code organisation
- Skilled at collaborating with the Backend team to integrate the front-end code; prior experience in programming backend in node is a plus.
- Intellect and agility to pick up new relevant technologies is a must.