- Gather requirements, analyze them, prepare estimates, and design solutions.
- Write reusable and maintainable code; ensure coverage of both functional and non-functional areas.
- Integrate partner solutions (REST, SOAP APIs, RSS Feed, etc.)
- Design & implement APIs for front-end and REST clients.
- Design and manage database schema.
- Review code written by peers.
- Review existing design and implementation, identify opportunities to improve them for better performance, scalability, and robust implementation.
- Deploy server/related components to staging, live environments.
- Resolve issues and defects found internally or reported by end-users.
- Take leadership in backend/server-side development.
- Stay up to date with technological advancements, run POCs and implement them to enhance backend development.
- Coordinate with various groups/members and deliver results.
- Strong in Python programming language, Django framework
- Hands-on with Python programming language, Django framework, API development for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with 3rd Party API integration.
- Experience in Postgres database
- Hands-on with development workflows with Git
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins to automate build, test, and deployment.
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, Load balancer, S3, RDS
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Experience with Jinja templating, and Pandas
- Good understanding and hands-on with scheduling and managing tasks with cron.