Looking for an excellent Mobile Application Developer to build next-generation mobile applications. You will create mobile applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide end customer support. The primary role will be to design, develop and maintain mobile applications. You will test and deploy applications and systems. Revise, update, refactor and debug code. Should be a team player, excellent communicator, and passionate about Software Development and its business impact.
App Developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop Cross-Platform Mobile application using Hybrid frameworks
- Experience with one or more Ionic, AngularJS, React, Vue and Apache Cordova/PhoneGap
- Proficiency in iOS and Android Mobile Platforms.
- Understand iOS and Android design guidelines.
- Interact with 3rd party services required for mobile application to perform its business functionality.
- Perform functional testing from time to time as part of Agile process.
- Familiar with software development methodologies and experienced several full software development life-cycles
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Strong database knowledge, specifically SQLite.
- Sufficient knowledge in version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Sufficient knowledge in UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material UI, etc.
- Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be added advantage.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Documenting Code
Requirements and qualifications
- Good to have skills: Cordova Framework, Ionic Framework, Vue.js, React
- Education: B.E, BTech, MCA