Roles and Responsibilities:
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client databases updated.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Create and maintain an online presence of the company.
- Keep company profile and portfolio updated.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and discuss with senior management.
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Bachelor's degree 1+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- Good Speaking
- Writing and Listening Skills in English
- USA/Canada/Europe Market experience