Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing clean and efficient codes for android applications.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Rectifying bugs and enhancing applications performance.
- Performing unit and enhancing application performance.
- Performing unit and instrumentation test on code.
- Ability to work independently and also in team
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology, applications and protocols
- Kotlin, Java, Android,
- Experience in publishing application on Google playstore.
- Work Experience in designing patterns
- Code versioning tool such as GIT
- B.Tech or M.Techin Computers with 3 to 5 years of experience
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science with 3 to 5 years of experience