General programming/design skills
- Good knowledge on Angular 2.x or above (Angular 5 is a plus)
- Good knowledge on TDD is a plus
- Familiar with best practices in web development
- Basic knowledge of Object oriented programming
- Basic Knowledge of C#/.NET Framework (Is plus)
- Good Windows of OS skills
- Knowledge of Linux is plus
- Has a mind-set to deliver quality
- Able to help team to design architecture / project structure of frontend application using angular 2.0 or above
- Follows company processes and time-keeping
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- Collaborate effectively with local and remote teams
- Should be highly motivated
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to provide clear and effective reporting.
- Effective personal management and strong organizing and planning ability to manage priorities and expectations and control change in an IT development environment including managing expectations both internally and with customers.