Summary of the position
The role will be hands on work for designing, developing and unit test applications.
• Development and Unit Testing
• Ability to understand tasks or issues and implement resolutions.
• Ability to engage with the team for allocated task.
• Understand company standards / processes and follow them.
• Ability to identify own areas for development and work towards them.
• Ability to execute assigned tasks without assistance
• Can lead development tasks and small teams to deliver quality solutions on time
• Ability to provide Technical Support to the other resources in the team.
• Ability to provide estimations based on technical/domain knowledge
• Ability to understand business requirement and converts into technical design unsupported.
• Can conduct training or knowledge sharing sessions
• Enhanced documentation capabilities
Skills and Experience | Essential
• Core Java – 5 or 6
• JDBC, Repository and Database Concepts (Storage, Index, Joins)
• Hands on of Web Services (Axis)
• Hands on experience of Hibernate and Spring 3 (or EJB)
• Coding Practices & Refactoring
• Unit Testing Tool - JUnit
Skills and Experience | Desirable
• Hands on of Building tool – Ant
• Hands on of the Performance testing tools
• Hands on experience of Java Swing
• Knowledge of the Design Patterns and OO concepts
• Knowledge of UML
• Overview of EIP, SOA, ESB latest technology