Candidates located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, or who have moved to Ahmedabad ought to apply since it's an onsite job. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. Strong work ethic, punctuality, and fast learner. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll, and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have the ability to produce clear financial reports.
Bookkeeping Experience in the Australian Market.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts, and other financial dealings of the company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly, and yearly)
- Support BAS preparation
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Expert in MYOB, Xero, and Quickbooks online
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Australian Bookkeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Xero, MYOB, and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, Detail-oriented