- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a Salesforce developer with minimum 6 months of LWC Experience and developing Lightning Web Components
- Experience in Salesforce.com development (triggers, apex classes, lightning pages)
- Experience with Data migration between SFDC environments, CICD and creating packages
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Write unit tests to produce defect free software, ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and software design patterns
- Experience working with BitBucket, JIRA and Jenkins is must have.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong process orientation, team work and communication skills
Salesforce Developer certification Platform Developer I , Platform Developer II would be a plus poin
Salesforce Admin Certification (Advanced preferred).