- Strong knowledge and experience in PHP using MVC Architecture and OOPS.
- Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
- Able to consume 3rd party API's
- Familiarity with SQL (MySQL, POSTGRESQL) and NoSQL(MongoDB) databases designing, query optimization techniques and their declarative query languages.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience in Micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Composer / NPM / Webpack. - Laravel forge server deployment and management
- Laravel Dusk Testing - PHP Unit Testing
- Good command of problem-solving and analytical skills. - Must be technically strong in logical thinking
Addon Front-End Frameworks knowledge:
- Other Front-end frameworks like as Vue.js (Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js).
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Working knowledge of npm or Yarn
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Framework 7
- Working knowledge of HTML5 code template and CSS3 styling (Sass or Less depending on your technology stack)