- Work with multiple client engagement(s) and ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with agile development approach.
- Understand business requirements from client/onshore team.
- Design and implement application from scratch and build enhancements, bug fixes and feature requests using Microsoft .NET technologies, C#.
- Builds prototypes of software applications and solutions as needed
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Responsible for conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience in building web applications using C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- 4+ years of overall experience with development and implementation
- Hands-on experience building Web API with Entity Framework/ADO.NET
- Hands-on experience writing complex queries, stored procedures, functions in MS SQL database
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- In-depth understanding of data types, design patterns, OOPs, programming concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience of implementing like Singleton, repository patterns etc.
- Good to have experience working with .NET core applications and microservice/serverless architecture
- Good to have experience working with cloud platforms (AWS/Azure)
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Github, SVN, BitBucket etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Comfortable working late evening hours, which is when most releases and patches occur
- You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.
- Bonus: High attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Extra Bonus Points: you’re fun to be around!
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic