- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain key relationships with dealers, customers, business partners and
- Search for and develop new business for incremental growth by establishing dealers with strong
- Accountable for meeting sales objectives, profitability, setting and tracking dealer’s goals.
- Act as a trusted business advisor and guide dealers in activities that contribute to mutual growth,
- profitability and an enhanced consumer experience.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for the territory and ensure sales activities in the territory
- comply with established policies, procedures and practices, using good judgment and decisionmaking.
- Stays abreast and inform management of industry, product, economic, and other territory changes
- that may impact sales and overall company business.
- Evaluates sales trends and research to adjust sales strategy to meet changing market and
- competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor sales and marketing activities.
- Conducts product knowledge, system training's, and demonstrates online learning tools with
- dealer accounts to facilitate the proper representation.
- Must have existing contacts/relationships with furnishing stores/interior decorators/freelancers.
- Strong computer skills
- Fluent with the English language (written & verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills